History

What is vaping? Have you ever come across terms such as vaping, e-cigarettes, vape juice and wondered what it was? Vaporizing should not be mixed with vaping. In vaporizing, any material is converted into steam and is used for the sole purpose of inhaling. In vaping, the vape juice is converted into steam using an atomiser. What is vape juice? Vape juice is the most important constituent of e-cigarettes without which they are useless. The process of inhaling smoke from e-juice is referred to as vaping. Vape juice is also known as e- juice. E juice may or may not contain nicotine. Vape juice consists of 90% vegetable glycerin and the remaining 10% consist of nicotine. However, the nicotine used in vape juice varies according to the preference of the consumer. Nicotine levels would be as low as 0 levels, medium as 16 mg and may be as high as 24 mg. Now, let us look back to see the different techniques of vaping and how the modern e-cigarettes came into being. The first use of e-cigarettes was not until 2003. In 440 BC, the concept of vaping was first used by a Greek historian.

SWEET-SELECTION

This method was standard among the Eurasian’s. The people would throw in some marijuana into red-hot stones until they disappear producing vapour or smoke, the people then inhaled this. If the intensity of the smoke and intoxication is to be increased, then, more leaves are thrown in. This practice is still followed among the tribal people in different Countries. In 1542, the first use of hookah was reported. Here, electricity was first used to turn vape liquid into vapor. The vapor is then inhaled through a tube from the bottle. The invention of hookah took a big leap to producing the modern day e-cigarettes. The techniques used in both hookah and e-cigarettes are similar. In the 1980’s and 1990’s the Eagles Bill Pipe and Vape pipe. This form of vaping is used till date. Here, the marijuana in the tube is converted into vapor. This vapor is then inhaled. A Greek pharmacist invented the modern e-cigarettes what is known as today. The invention quickly spread across many Countries by 2004. The U.K and the U.S were the first Countries who first legalised e-cigarettes. By 2005, the number of people using e-cigarettes was more than 7000. The two types of vaping include vaping through conduction and convention. Unlike the traditional cigarettes, e-cigarettes come in different flavours and are wholly aromatic. People prefer their e-cigarettes depending upon the nicotine content and the taste of course. Some of the favourite flavours include Berry splash juice, vanilla custard e juice, coffee e juice, rainbow candy e juice, etc. Reviews on e-cigarettes show that it is much easier to use an e-cigarette than a traditional cigarette. People find it easier to smoke e-cigarette nonstop without growing tired. The vaping experience by different users proves that smoking e-cigarette is a lot wetter than the typical traditional cigarette.